Saturday, December 24, 2011

MY CHRISTMAS EVE SPECIAL

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!! So, since it is such a special day, I though I'd do a different kind of post: I went through all my recent findings and picked out my favorite photos/gifs and put them all in one place! There are of course more then my usual 30 but I couldn't narrow it down that much =] I hope that all of you have had a wonderful break and that it continues that way. And if I don't post tomorrow....Merry Christmas Day!



 i could never actually walk in these but i love the color and lace!




 Charlie Chaplin [16 April, 1889 - 25 December, 1977]

 Salvador Dali [11 May, 1904 - 23 January, 1989]




 ^all the single ladies!


 my role model for when i grow older....



 i miss this....

 [Bethany T., I saw this and immediately thought of you. it is one of my favorite photos of a deer and i thought you would appreciate it.]








 i will one day have a pile of letters like this....hopefully they will be love letters =]



 ^click
 ^click


 ^click




 i love fire....
 ^click....too cute




 ^click

 ^click

 i love soul-searchy stuff
 ^click
 ^click


 haha!

 ^click



 ^click
 ^click




 ^click
 i want




No comments: